Our current crew manning service offers a complete package tailored to the clients needs. This makes the selection process based upon the owner’s criteria a smooth and satisfying experience.
On authorization by the ship owner to recruit a seafarer, we are responsible to:
- Screen previous employment records in order to identify suitable seafarers with satisfactory past performance.
- Check the validity of all Licenses, Flag License and training certificates and where necessary to arrange for their renewal.
- Prepare all documentation required (including visas) for the seafarer to join the vessel.
- Arrange for the medical screening of the seafarer including Drugs and Alcohol screening
- Ensure that vaccination book is updated (in case the vessel trades at countries where it is required)
- Deploy to the vessels only after the selection & engagement process has been completed and if the seafarer is considered suitable according to Flag requirements and to Company standards.
Also we take care of
- Full crew and technical management
- Marine Surveys and consulting
- Travel arrangements & tickets
- Issuing reference letters (To whom it may concern)
- Informing the Master & Agent about relevant details of the seafarer
- Ensuring that the Employment Contract is signed by the seafarer
- Sending the copies of the seafarer’s documents (made directly from the originals) to the ship owner/crew department for appropriate filing.
- Payroll (Panasoft / Finnfox / Planfox)
In order to present our clients with the best possible selection of crew, the crew agency updates the files of both new and existing high calibre candidates. We will help you find the best and most suitable crew.
Contact us now for more information regarding crew placement.